Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in week 13

These are those days where you go really? Why didn't I pay better attention yesterday to my salt intake, or did I really get enough water in. I am still fighting off being sick, so I haven't been the best girl in the world. But yesterday the scale said 217.6 and of course today it didn't like me.



Granted its .04 less than last week, so I will definitely take it. It's just irritating to see that the one day a week I want it to show a good number it goes up, and most likely tomorrow it will be back at 217.

The joys of losing weight :)

I also haven't worked out since Saturday when I finished my c25k course. Yesterday I made it back to work and one of my co-workers was gone. Today I would love to stay home again because I'm not 100%, but I don't know if she is going to be at work, and I can't leave the teacher with two subs in the classroom. So off to get ready to work I go.

Hopefully eating less salt :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.