Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in week 17

Um yeah...Did you see that? 3 pound loss!!!!!!

I really have no idea how it happened. I didn't exercise. I ate things I shouldn't have. And I still ended up losing 3 pounds. Ok. I guess I will take it :) I did stop drinking coffee and started taking some apple cider vinegar pills. But still. My body might just be catching up with me.

Yesterday I did work out at home. I rode on the bike for 20 minutes and did a few weights, and some crunches. Um yeah. I get pretty dang tired of the bike in about 6 minutes. I have to say it hurts my butt incredibly! I am gonna see if I can angle the seat a little differently for tomorrow when I get back on it. It's definitely a change in workout. I can walk/run for an hour with no problem, but put me on a bike for 20 minutes and I feel like I am going to die! It's good to change it up every once in a while ;) Right?

So today of all days one of my wisdom teeth decides to come protruding on out of my mouth. Right in the gums above my last tooth. This is a little irritating since less than a week ago I went and saw the orthodontist to start braces again to get my teeth re straightened before I get the implant where my baby tooth used to be. The orthodontist asked me if my dentist was concerned about my wisdom teeth at all, to which I cheerfully said, nope. It didn't seem like a problem and we were gonna do the braces first. Lo and behold it decided to be a problem. Trouble is, they don't have an appointment until May 2nd to be able to look at it. Grr. Well they did. Today at 3, which conveniently I had already taken off from work because my mom had a doctor appointment. So that didn't work. I am going to be on a call list to see if there is an earlier appointment that I can be seen before the 2nd. Otherwise it's ibprofen my friend until I see the dentist.

So, now we are off to pick up my little brother for school! Woo-hoo for 3 pounds this week :) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 3 lbs is great! Sounds like you're working hard. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.