Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday weigh in week 16


Once again, sorry for the blurry picture...but after all it is just a scale ;0)

Oh hey look! I've seen this number before! It's what I weighed 2 weeks ago! Ok Can I just say that I am still slightly irritated that all week every time I have weighed myself it was 217.6 and this morning it jumps up? At any rate I now weigh still what I was when I graduated high school. Still a motivating factor to me, so that's what I'm going with! Now I just need to get it down to two other things. 1) What my license currently says (199...um yeah about that....hey at the time I was actually only 20 pounds heavier!) And 2) what my first license was when I was 16( which was *gulp* 195) After that I don't think I could tell you any points of I weighed this when I was this age because honestly I don't think I ever weighed myself. I'm gonna just have to say when I get down to 120 that it was close to 5th grade to Junior High when I weighed that little. :0) So anything after 195 is just icing on the cake :)

So yesterday I didn't actually end up having time to have my "last cup of coffee" and ended up with the worst dull right across the head headache a person could have. I finally had to take some Excederin to make it go away. I have a feeling it's gonna be my friend for the next week or so while the caffeine gets out of my body. So today I enjoyed what I thought was going to be my last cup and lo and behold there is enough syrup for one more cup :) So looks like tomorrow will be the day. LOL I keep saying that. But it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.