Saturday, April 14, 2012

slightly too detailed?

Ok so I didn't realize deleting comments from my dashboard would completely delete them all from blog too. So no I didn't mean to delete all the comments? Lesson learned.

This morning I literally sat and planned out all my workouts until the end of the year. Detailed? Anal? Crazy? I don't know. LOL! I actually ended up doing it twice. grr. The first template I got was a legal sized paper and I couldn't get it to print out on letter correctly. SO then I got a different template and tried to copy and paste things. It wouldn't do it a week at a time, looked funky. Oh well. So I sat there and month by month copied and pasted all my workouts in.

As I should have been actually working out ;) Haha! Yeah, about that....

It was another crazy no workout week :( This is part of the reason that I actually sat down and figured out a schedule of working out, so I can just say hey, I'm busy until whatever time. I want to lose 98ish pounds by the end of the year. And I need a plan to do that or it wont be happening. So along with planning comes determination. This will happen this year. Even if I have to become incredibly anti-social for it to happen. Or if I happen to show up to different events all sweaty. That may have to start happening too. A lot of times I won't exercise because I don't think that I have enough time to shower and get redressed again before whatever I have to go to. For some reason in my head in the summer it will be easier to work out, but then again I'm sure I will have to talk myself out of trying to not workout in 90-100 degree weather. My plan was to be going in the middle of the day right after my mom gets home from work and I get done watching the boys. But that is actually only 2 days out of the week, 3 other days will be working out downstairs in the gym, and the last one is on Saturdays. And I can get up and get outside before it starts to get too hot on those days :)

So far the no coffee is going alright. I did end up with a headache yesterday, so i took one exederin. But today so far no headache. I did just have a slight, I wish I had a cup of coffee moment a few minutes ago, but I am gonna go fix some lunch and get over that moment. Haven't done a whole lot this morning, in fact I am still sitting in my PJ's.

Time to go find something to eat! My stomach is starting to growl. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.