Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Fever

I made it through last week very successfully not running at all and eating very carelessly full of gluten. My stomach was killing me last night! Blah!

I am ready for this week to start so I can get back to a normal running schedule and get back to eating better

and

Spring cleaning!

I really have no idea why I am so excited about this. It's Spring Break. I have a whole week off! I have the boys in the morning while Mom is at work, but I'm sure I can put them to work doing something for me :) I just got done shampoo-ing the carpet upstairs. And my downstairs is full of everything from upstairs.

I decided recently to go from a full bed back to a twin. My room isn't horribly small, but it's hard to get around in with my full bed. I haven't rearranged my room since I moved in about 5ish years ago. And I was getting the itch to redo it. And conveniently my friend who got married had a great twin bed that her dad built with 6 drawers in it that she was getting rid of so I snapped it up :)

Now I am waiting for that to dry so I can get everything back up there and then get totally super organized this week. My room stresses me out horribly, because I always ignore it and either do nothing, or go help out other people and my room definitely suffers. I am gonna go through my stuff and get rid of a ton of stuff! I mean I live in a 500 square foot apartment..and I have a lot crammed in here! I plan on getting rid of some furniture stuff too, so yeah. for some reason I just shouldn't have this much stuff!! LOL I think I am really craving a simplistic life right now.

And on that note it's time to crawl into bed. hmm..I took that apart...Or the couch. Or the mattress on the floor? I haven't really decided which LOL! I need to go fill up my water bottles and clean out my coffee maker for the morning.

Any one else excited for spring cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.