Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 58

Thanks for all the congrats on the 5k :) I think it went over well :0)

Gained a pound this week. Not surprised. Just one of those weeks I suppose. But I will get back in my grove and it will start going down again. I have to make sure this actually happens. Surprise, surprise. My friends keep getting married. And I kinda want to look cute for their wedding ;) So I will be back at it again. And so far winter seems to be teasing me. It was 55 and kind of sunny today, enough for me to roll the window down while I was driving. But it was super windy so that didn't really make me happy. But I don't feel like such a chicken about running because it's supposed to be in the 40's and staying light for me to run. Whew. This might actually happen ;)

Not much to report right now. I have been so tired because I keep waking up in the middle of the night. Once again I am about to head to bed early. And I do not want to be waking up at midnight or one and not be able to fall asleep till after 3. I would like a full nights sleep. Thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.