Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 57

I'm pretty sure our bodies are just weird. Just the way they choose to either hang onto weight or to let it go. This week I didn't do a whole lot and lost 1.6 pounds. Alrighty. Haha. I will take it.

Our weather is just getting crazy around here. It's been super cold, and lots of stagnant air warnings. I'm really glad we didn't have school the last two days. And then today of all day starts the freezing rain and wanna be snow. Now I'm all for winter, but I want it generally on my terms. I want a white Christmas, and snow on Christmas break when I have to drive in it. Then it can warm up. But I don't want any more snow by the time my birthday comes around. Yep. Coming up on Monday, I will be hitting 32. Yikes. 31 wasn't all that kind to me. I'm hoping 32 is gonna go a whole heck of a lot better. But generally by February, I'm itching for spring. And no school cancellations because we want that 4 day weekend in May. Thankyouverymuch winter.

:) I don't have a whole lot to report this week. It was a bit of an emotional weekend, but I think I did alright with not eating myself out of sight. There was a Dairy Queen night involved, and a coffee. But sometimes you just have to give in a little you know?






Happy New Year to me? Getting ready to register for my 12k. And gotta get training for that. I'm hoping to run more of it than walk. Which means I've got to start hitting some hills. I remember whenever I get there that it's got way more hills than I remember. And it's pretty dang crowded, so I don't know how much running I will actually get to do. My time last year was 2:30ish and I would love to be able to do it in 2 hours, but that would be a throw up goal ;) So I'm thinking 2:15 would be nice. If I could stick between a 16-18 minute pace that would be good for sure! I just have to get my *ahem* running buddy on track with me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.