Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 59

Oh boy. This hasn't been a very good week. I've fallen out of the habit of taking my vitamins again and I think it's starting to show. I've been really tired, so what do I do? get coffee. Yeah. Bad. And Monday night I ate at Olive Garden. yeah. My throat closed up :( So naturally when I ate the leftovers on Tuesday it did the same thing. Except I was at work. And I can't exactly take a benadryl at work and go to sleep. So I just pushed through. And maybe had some coffee ;)

And to top it all off I haven't worked out at all since running the 5k in January. boy oh boy am I on a streak ;)

Anyways. I don't have a whole lot to report right now. Well we are doing a 10,000 step challenge this month at school. We are tracking our steps during the week and writing them down. I've discovered I walk a lot during the day. I've hit over 10,000 every day since Monday. No wonder I am so tired by the time I get home from school. It's going to be interesting to see tomorrows numbers since we don't have kids and I will be in a meeting and sitting most of the day.

So I am wearing my fitbit again. Except it's on the verge of death. I can't see the numbers anymore so I have to log onto the computer to see my steps. Which kind of makes the digital pedometer useless. So hopefully I will win one of the ones they are giving away at work! That would be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.