Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 55

 
And another week of....





Success again! (And cute toes ;) I really gotta get that polish off my feet!)

I really don't know how I managed that one, because I didn't work out so much at all. And it's Wednesday. And I haven't worked out at all this week!! Man. Some weeks are just like that! But I have been trying to be really good about no dairy. Even though at this particular moment it's KILLING me! I so badly want some ice cream right now it's not even funny. Or some coffee. That would be nice right about now too. It's hard to get rid of things for good.

I can tell things in my body are shifting. Even if it's only been 3 pounds. The pants are fitting a little different and the cheekbones are starting to show again. It's an encouraging little sign of progress. Especially since the button came off my jeans yet again and I am down to one pair of pants that fit that I can wear to work. That smaller pant size has to come soon or I'm gonna get tired of wearing the same pants ;)

I got to wear my new shoes today. My sister got them for me for my birthday. That's one of the things that I do look forward to the most is my feet shrinking so I can actually walk into a store and buy a pair of shoes without having to order them from online :( Oh what a happy day that will be.

Sorry for the short post, but I've got to get back on a better sleep schedule. Christmas break really threw me off, and now I have dogs that I have to take care of in the mornings while my sister is off traveling for work. Never a dull moment I tell you what....



No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.