Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday weigh in week 56

Well that was two short lived weeks :( I lapsed this weekend. I guess you could say it was a "yeah, I will eat the stuff I said I wasn't going to". Mainly dairy. I had some mozzarella sticks and ranch. Plus I pretty much haven't exercised in a week again. And Wham! On goes almost 4 pounds. Really? Dairy will up my weight that fast? It's kinda crazy to think that. I mean that would mean I would literally have to avoid ALL of it. And we use so much in our cooking it's just crazy. Sour cream, cheese, milk, cream cheese. It all makes excellent additives to the food we eat. So now trying to avoid it is just downright awful. Not going to lie. It really kinda sucks. So here we are 3 weeks into the new year now, and I'm a little disappointed. Disappointed that I didn't say no to the cheese when I should have, and disappointed that I didn't make the time to workout. If it wasn't so goshdang cold!! I have come to realize that as much as I want to think that I can go run on the treadmill over at my grandma's house, I can't. It hurts me more I think running on the treadmill then it does running outside. My knees and my back were almost instantly hurting on the treadmill, still, once I figured out the incline. So maybe I was just made to run outside? But running in feels like 9 degree weather? Oy vey. I'm gonna have to get really disciplined for that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.