Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 63

I'm pretty sure I was super duper hormonal last week. Although this week isn't all too much different. But I at least didn't gain this week :0) So that's a plus I suppose. Not that I really did anything different except start taking vitamins again.

I had a slight bit of a mental breakdown this week. The button popped off my jeans again yesterday. I'm thinking I just need to stay away from this brand of jeans. Seeing as the button didn't really stay on well in the first place. But after crimping it on, and having it fall off again, my mom just sewed an entire new button on right next to it and I was just using that. Well THAT button came off yesterday. Oh you know. At school on my break at work. So I had to come home on my lunch break to change my pants. Well that did it for me. I was just plenty irritated. So I went to the store last night. And of course I ended up buying a size BIGGER. Which at that point I wasn't too concerned about. And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing? But I was tired of the mental breakdowns I was having in the closest not having pants to wear. And if they are bigger right now they are bigger. I will get a belt and wear them until I am in a smaller size. And I bought two pairs because I really only had two pairs of pants that fit. And then I was down to one. So now I have three. Hopefully I won't be freaking out in the closet. I also bought two shirts. That was another cause of stress right there. So no more closet freakouts for a bit. I should be ok.

One of my main goals right now is to start up the vitamins again. Well that and getting my water in. I've just been in more of a funk again lately, which just shows me that I need to be getting my vitamin levels up. No more funks. I'm looking at getting some counseling soon. Or mentoring or coaching. Something. I can't be doing this alone anymore....






Down about a pound...whew :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.