Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday weigh in week 65

It's funny how a week goes by so so quicky! Happy first day of spring :0)

I've done two days of my two week little workout thing and let me tell you. Whatever 5 strength training things I did yesterday made me sore :0) So that was a good thing! Lol..but its Wednesday and I came home from work late and I have somewhere to be and already am trying to talk myself out of working out. Haha..So I think I am going to leave worship practice a little early so I can come home and get it done. And take a benadryl and go to bed. The wind is driving me absolutely crazy. And it made my ear hurt today. So yeah. Workouts are getting done, food choices could be better. But that lovely time of the month is approaching. ;)

So here I was thinking I had lost weight this week when in reality I gained it. See Sentence above previous sentence ;) But I have lost about half a pound since Monday when I started "being good" again. So THAT's good! But I hadn't realized I had actually gained almost two pounds until I looked at my weight from last week. Oh well. It just fluctuates so much it's crazy. But I am looking forward to jumpstarting getting back working out. And I haven't had dairy for the last 3 days so that's an improvement. I have been eating bread simply because I don't really know what else to have for breakfast right now. But for the most part I have backed off. And I haven't had coffee since Sunday! Oh boy. I'm gonna be breaking out the Excederine tomorrow I think! I do have a slight headache right now. But that could be due to a lot of things.

Ugh. The wind! Welcome to spring in the Tri-Cities!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.