Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 66

Well the good news is my back isn't hurting anymore. After some prayer and a really good friend massaging my back for me, I'm feeling pretty good! She got several knots out of my back. I'm seriously blaming the 38 squats in one minute game I played. But I'm going to be really careful to start working on my lower back and getting my core strengthened.

Bad news: I ate 3 boxes of girl scout cookies. Well Ok. I gave the last sleeve to a friend. But I consumed way more shortbread in the last what? week and a half? Then I have all year. Good news? They are all gone :0)

Good news. I lost almost a pound. I'm pretty sure I peed it out yesterday when I spent the majority of the day in the bathroom. TMI I know. Just keeping it real.

Bad news: 2 week plan fell apart when back got hurt. Haven't really gotten back into it. I did take full advantage of the lovely weather we've been having and went for a 2 mile walk with my 9 year old brother. 2 miles in 50 minutes. Not my best time of course, but I had a small squirrely child with me. We stopped. Several times. So I haven't really kick started my routine back yet. And I need to get back on it. So much for the 12 pounds I was gonna lose ;) But it will happen!

Great news: It's almost spring break! 10 more hours of work and I'm on to a full week off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.