Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 62

I'm kinda baffled here. I mean I know I'm not working out. But am I really eating THAT much in calories? Am I dehydrated? Do I need to um go to the bathroom? Is the scale moving that much because of food choices, Or stress? Or all of the above? I really don't know right now. I know I need to make it through this week. I've put in almost 8 extra hours of work in the last 3 days, with more tomorrow :( We have a huge deadline on Friday that we are working towards, so yeah. I'm kinda in a just get by mode. But I really think the one thing I am going to start focusing on next week is making sure I'm getting all my water in. Because I'm not. So that has to change. And we will see what happens with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.