Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 45

Boy am I ever ready to put October behind me! Here's to November. Hoping for better results! Being sick wasn't too kind to me last week. I did manage to do all my workouts for my Bloomsday training, but I hit a wall on Monday. I came home slightly feverish, did my cross-training workout on the bike. I mean I didn't try to go too hard because I knew I wasn't feeling good. I went about 12 mph on there for half an hour. But right before bed my head started hurting, and when I woke up on Tuesday it was still hurting! So needless to say I made the decision to go to work AND not work out on Tuesday due a huge headache and way too much caffeine :( I really went back and forth on it. Because I knew if I missed just ONE workout that I would just want to quit and give up. I mean yeah. I worked all day today and then came home and went trick or treating with the boys. And you better bet I dang well counted that for my cross training tonight! I am stiff and sore LOL! But I will be back at it tomorrow. I haven't decided if I'm gonna try to do my week two runs 3 days in a row or just bag the first run. I'm pretty early into it, so I think it will be ok.

My brother's costumes were a big hit this year :) My engineer of a sister made them into Lego's. Think Indiana Jones and a robot Lego :) Everyone loved them and complimented them on them. :) They were much better than all the scary costumes I kept seeing. I have to say Halloween is my LEAST favorite holiday. I don't quite like the idea of sugaring up children like that, or necessarily agree with the Holiday.  I know I'm gonna have a bunch of cranky pre-schoolers tomorrow that's for sure. I just wish it were Friday already haha! But I guess tomorrow is close enough :) My pre-schoolers don't come on Friday, so we like to think of Thursday's as Friday in my class :0)

Sometimes I feel like it's hard having goals in weight loss because I never feel like I accomplish them. So I didn't lose two pounds this week :( So does that mean I'm not going to get to 199 by the end of the year? I don't know? It's just so hard to focus and be so determined during the holidays. I feel like Halloween kicks that off and now it's like downhill to the end of the year! I mean I have 8 weeks. At that point I will have to lose 3 pounds a week to meet that goal. It just doesn't feel attainable :( But I keep going. Even if I get back down to 210 or 205 even that's still a 35 pound loss for the year. And that's still a good thing :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.