Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 42






Meh. I am in total survival mode at this point. I have thankfully quit shoving everything in sight into my mouth. This is helped by the fact that I am broke LOL! No money means no buying crap to shove into your body! No money however also leads to no buying good food for your body. Drat that double-edged sword.

I took today and tomorrow off. Needed some alone time before Saturday. I was a little surprised that my work actually allows 5 days for bereavement leave. I have actually taken 3. Don't think I will end up using the other two, since it was so crazy broken up LOL. But I'm pretty sure I can go to work with no kids and work for 3 hours on friday ;)

We are back to our crazy bi-polar weather :0) Cold in the morning (I keep having to defrost my car!!)and warm in the afternoon. (I'm getting rid of the coat!!) Must mean it's fall!

Tomorrow I have to get some more shopping done before my co-worker's bridal shower in the morning. And I really have got to get this zucchini bread made that I have had zucchini's for for the last 3 weeks. Geesh! I am getting behind in my baking. I have apples that are waiting to be made into applesauce too. That is if my brother's don't quit eating them! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.