Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 43

Oh and that wonderful warm and fuzzy feeling of NyQuil is starting to kick in! :0) I have somehow managed to start getting whatever is going around. My mom and sister have both had this lovely sinus crap going around and that's kind of what I started feeling like last night. That's probably why I was really wanting some Hot Tamales at the store last night. That's one of the things that I want when I'm sick. Weird? Yes. But I think sometimes the hotness of them should make my throat feel better. In theory right? So I bailed on worship practice and I am posting and going to bed. It's not going to be too much longer before I am conked out. So I figured I better get on here and post!

I am still super busy right now, I think I could have had something every night this week if I wanted to. But really all I want to do is sleep :-) I knew I should have stayed home sick today. But I felt guilty that I had missed so much work in the last couple of weeks and I wasn't truly sick enough to stay home. So I toughed it out. I tried not to be too mean of a teacher today. I'm not sure how well I succeeded. On top of the two kids that threw up in our afternoon class. I was totally done by the end of school. And really it's only 7 and I am just about ready to crawl into bed. Too bad I can't actually sleep for 12 hours. But hopefully 9 or so before I wake up.

I'm excited to say I have a new goal. And irritated that I got sick right away. I twisted talked my friend into doing Bloomsday again next year! It's a 12k race that we have done 3 times together, and I have done it 4. We ended up not doing it this year because we both weren't ready training wise, and then my mom ended up being just out of surgery the first time.So it wouldn't have worked out anyway. So We came up with a 28 week plan which freaked out another friend who is doing it with us ;) But part of the whole process is finishing the training as much as finishing the race. Since we have both done it. But the training for it is the harder thing to finish :) So come May of 2013 I will be again doing a 12k. And hopefully running some of it :)

Lost a pound this week. Tried to really cut back and avoid the foods that I shouldn't be eating. And lost a pound. Shows that avoiding things does work, sadly enough.

:0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.