Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 36

This week I held steady. I'm kind of impressed. I'm really just glad I didn't gain anything. Haha. It's just hard ok. I mean I really want to find something to blame. But I know the truth. I'm still eating foods that my body doesn't agree with and I'm still not working out. Those two things will cause me to not lose weight. And those are things that I know. The sad thing is once you fall out of the habit of working out it gets so much harder to start. But I know I have to. The weather is starting to cool off again so it's not going to be so hot after school to go running. I feel like I am going to have to start over completely with the Couch to 5k. Hopefully not. I know I'm probably going to need to start out with some more walking and running intervals. But really what I need to do is just start it. I had my running stuff packed yesterday and I was gonna go for a run until I realized I left my belt and my headphones at the house instead of my car. And I was already short on time, so I just came home instead. Little things like that.

So yeah. I gotta bust a move. Literally. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.