Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 34 ( On Tuesday :o) )


Oh look! It's Tuesday and I am doing my Wednesday Weigh in ;) I will be out of town tomorrow on my way to Redding, California to visit a friend for her birthday. I'm very excited to get out of town right before I have to head back to school next week. I am driving by myself for a 11ish hour trip so it will definitely be an adventure! Haha. I'm looking forward to it actually. I am leaving this afternoon and will be making a stop in Oregon before heading down all the way tomorrow. It's been a year since I have seen my friend and I can't wait.

So that's why I'm weighing in a day early. Only up .6 pound. I figured it would happen since my dinner last night consisted of carmel corn and cashews. That was a huge mistake. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to be careful with the cashews. Something was setting my throat off last night. Not that I haven't been eating the best for the last week. But I've been seeing cold like symptoms with a slight sore throat and cough and this time I know it's food related. Plus a bad headache last night. But we were also surrounded by little wildfires and I could literally almost see ash hazing all over the town last night. It was so hazy and I smelled like a campfire when I came home. Craziness.

So I'm off for the week. Can't wait to see my friend, go to a concert, go to church and just hang. In the 105+ weather. Haha. Can't seem to get away from it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.