Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 33

Zero. Nada. Nothing. That's what I lost this week. I seriously just thought about posting the same picture from last week but I did actually take another one. Just to have something to show.

I'm just glad I didn't gain anything back. I mean, yeah, I didn't lose anything. But I've got this figured out here. See. I exercise, and I will lose weight. Every time. I don't exercise and I won't lose weight. So what I haven't figured out is how to spark this into getting back into a workout routine. I was gonna workout like ALL summer. And live in my workout close and be skinny by the time I went back to school. Eh. I might have lost a whole 6 pounds this summer. Which I guess isn't horrible. I mean. I'm back at the weight I was at when I was in the wedding in March. I pretty much wasted a good 5 months of this year back in the yo yo of gaining and losing. I didn't let myself go too far this time. I gained less than 10 pounds back. And now I have slowly gotten it all gone.

I'm pretty positive now that I won't be losing 100 pounds this year. I still have 76 pounds more to go! I feel like I would have to go like, extremist to accomplish that! But I am dang well gonna make sure I hit at least 50. That would only be 26 more pounds this year. And that is extremely do-able. That would be a little over a pound a week. I think I have 20 more weigh ins to go this year. I've just got to get back into working out. I have been promising the boys all week that we would go to the track, but it's just been so hot by 7 am that I didn't want to go. But tomorrow looks promising. It's supposed to be about 10 degrees cooler than what it's been. So I think we are gonna go :) Not that I will get a whole lot of running in while watching them, but we will go till they get tired :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.