Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in week 35

Whew I'm back from my trip to California. That was a very fun week away from home. I had some great times of relaxation and just hanging out and some great times at church. I feel like it's my second home for sure! I am pretty sure I consumed more coffee in the last 4 days than I have in the last 4 months! That might be a headache to get rid of LOL! But I made it. I didn't work too much on eating well. And I can feel in in my body. It's so hard to get back to where you know you should be taking your body. Especially when those other foods just taste so good ;) I even tried some Lebanse food this weekend. Which is mainly made with cheese and garlic. So I just decided to try it, since I never have before. Not that I'm going to be able to eat it a whole lot due to the cheese and bread and garlic. But hey. It was alright ;0)

So after a week of being gone and eating crazy I only ended up gaining 1.5 pounds. And I can tell part of that is just bloating from all of the foods that I ate and things like that. So I was pretty happy with being gone and pretty much staying at the same weight.

I head back to school on Monday. This summer break has gone by really quick it seems. I don't feel like I've been off since June. But hey. It will come back again next year! And it's been nice to get a break and get back and ready to play with those 4 year olds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.