Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 31



4.6 pounds lost this week!

Well this isn't much of a surprise! I mean. For someone who hasn't been able to eat much because of getting my wisdom teeth out. I have basically been living on soft foods since the 13th. As well as finding out about the allergies. So I really haven't been eating a whole lot of food. And since my mouth is still closing up, I still have some figuring out of stuff to do. I must still be eating something my body doesn't like. But between the foods I'm allergic to and the foods that the blood type diet says I shouldn't be eating, there pretty much isn't anything I can eat that I like. Um yeah. Not going to be following the blood type diet to a t. There are things I can limit and some things I might avoid. But let's be realistic. I have to be able to eat. I can't avoid all food. I will starve. Literally.

I wish I was just so naturally inclined to be able to eat anything. My gag reflex of textures is not my friend at times. I did try some zuchinni yesterday. Found out there really isn't much of a taste to it. Which makes it easy to put in things. LOL. I even got my brothers to eat some. They put it on their pb and j sandwiches that they had. Dang I miss my peanut butter sandwiches.

Time to get the boys off to swim lessons. :) The dry socket from my teeth is getting better. I went back to the dentist today and they repacked it with the clove whatever they put in it! Still aches a little but. But nowhere near what it hurt like right after the surgery. I get to go back on Friday and see if I get to have some over the weekend too. Yesterday I managed to not take any pain medication, so that was nice! Hopefully it gets to feeling a lot better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.