Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday weigh in week 30

Oh crap really? Week 30? That's a lot! So I've seen this number before. I'm two pounds down from last week. This long weekend of eating soft foods is just about killing me! I'm ready for real food. And apparently I can't have it! Haha. It was interesting after finding out the allergy results, and then getting my teeth pulled and then pretty much only eating foods I was allergic to, and watching my body react. Sure enough, about 2 days after the surgery, my throat is hurting, and my throat is all red and splotchy. So I reluctantly put the pudding and ice cream away and have tried to stay away from the dairy. I was a good girl yesterday and didn't eat the scrambled eggs we had with dinner. Those kinds of things. I did manage to eat some spagetti noodles tonight with a bit of hamburger in the sauce.

I have a feeling this is just gonna be one great lesson on learning how to cook. I mean if I am going to have to modify all my recipes then I better be learning how to make these things right? It takes a lot more time and effort to cook healthy then it does to eat crap that's for sure.

So I don't know if I mentioned it, but I bruised pretty good about the 3rd day after my surgery. It looks like someone clocked me on both sides of my chin. All in all it's not horrible. I'm just surprised it took so long to happen. I'm definitely ready for these stitches to come out and I can eat some more substantial food here. I can only eat so much applesauce, bananas and gluten free waffles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.