Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 29






So. It appears that my weight keeps going the wrong direction. Isn't it supposed to go the other way? I mean I have many reasons that I can blame this on, and they could probably be all legitimate. I really have been slacking on my water intake. Which is probably really affecting me. I probably have had less than 3 cups a day for the past week or so. Which isn't the greatest in 100 degree + weather. Blah. And seeing that it's been that hot I haven't even bothered to exercise. I really need to get back into a morning routine of just doing what I can in the house. By the time the afternoon and evening comes around I'm too tired/busy to actually get a workout in. Plus I am not going running in 100 degrees. It's around 11 at night right now and it's a good 80 degrees. I would actually love to go on a run. But I don't go running after dark.

So my appointment is tomorrow to figure out if I have any food allergies. I already got a phone call from them telling me that my gluten and candida tests both came back negative. In a weird way I was slightly disappointed. I mean I honestly know I feel better when I am not eating the gluten. But then since I've found out I'm not allergic to it, all I have eaten is gluten since it's been "off limits". I almost wished it would have been positive so I would have had a "reason" to not have it. I have such an irritating way of being all or nothing. And it shows both positively and negatively. So here's to finding out tomorrow if there is anything I am allergic to and what I get to do about it. :0)

We are on our 4th day of 100+ heat. And it isn't supposed to be under 100 till Friday. It feels like our summer came! I don't even remember having this many days over 100 last summer, let alone 4 days in a row. At least it's a nice dry heat and I don't feel so stuffy. We did have this amazing lightning storm the other day. I love to sit and watch those. I personally feel like it was better then the 4th of July show we had at my house ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.