Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 27

Oy. So this whole food allergy test really threw me last week. I had to eat the foods I've been avoiding for a while now. Basically a great excuse to binge right? Right. Thankfully I only gained two pounds. And I pray it comes off quickly. I was really liking that 4 pound loss that I had last week.

It was definitely an eye opening experience just letting go and eating all these foods that I haven't been. And just noticing the effects that they had on my body. And I am not impressed I have to say. I was actually quite ready to get back to my gluten free diet. Safe to say my love affair with bread has ended. I mean would I like a roll every now and then? Yeah. Will I have one? Probably. But to notice the difference of how my body feels when I am not eating it and when I am was pretty amazing. I'm ready for my energy to come back and to get my workouts started again. We are having some weird funky weather. Yesterday it was 58 and raining for most of the day. Where our 100 degree weather went I have no idea? Heck even the upper 80's or lower 90's. I guess I shouldn't complain ;) It's pretty nice weather. It's just hard to take a 5 year old with no body fat on him and throw him in the pool for swim lessons in 60 degree weather outside! He is a popsicle within 10 minutes. But toughs it out for the 30 minutes with teeth chattering. :)

So I get to go to the doctor on the 12th of July to find out the results of my allergy tests. And then the 13th I get my wisdom teeth out. July is gonna be a busy month for me financially LOL! Yikes. I gotta buckle down and get cracking on my finances. I have a lot that I am trying to do and save for! It's gonna be a crazy rest of the year.

Gosh I really need to go workout :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.