Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 26






Ok. So I amazingly pulled that one out of my hat? 4.4 pounds lost last week. I started back on my gluten free/sugar free/yeast free diet. I have kept mainly cheese in my diet just because I need some protein in my life. I went back to watching calories and I exercised every day....until Thursday.

Wednesday I did this new workout video that we have. Kettlebell training with Bob Harper. It was a half hour and you basically do squats moving the kettlebell around. I made it through--(I HATE squats). And the next day felt like I couldn't move. So I made it through Thursday. I went for a walk/run when my mom got home from work to try to loosen up. It kind of made me hurt more. I then proceeded to not work out Fri/Sat/Sun. I was getting ready to work out on Monday when I had this intense pain in my back. Like I was locked up, I could barely walk or sit and I didn't know if I was going to be able to take the boys to swim lessons. I spent most of Monday icing my back. Yesterday I felt a little better, and currently the ice pack is back on my lower back as I type.

I obviously need to work on strengthening my lower back. If I sit for too long it starts hurting. And since I need to be working out, I am gonna keep it low key for a while and stick to the Airofit and going for walks at night I think. Unless I can find some good back strengthening things I can do.

This is one of those things that would normally cause me to throw my hands up in the air and say I'm done. But I can't be! I'm halfway through the year, and nowhere near where I wanted to be. I spent 3 months cheating, and now I'm playing catch up. Week 1 of catch was great :0) Until I hurt my back :( Now I have to keep going.

I finally got an appointment made with a local doctor to figure out if I have food allergies/gluten allergies/candida. Well ok. I called yesterday and got bloodwork scheduled. But they are calling me back today to schedule the appointment. With just the perfect timing, it's hopefully going to be the day before I get my wisdom teeth out. Oh. Joy. This is going to be quite the summer. I just decided I needed to actually find out before I go still doing all of this on my own whether it's even a problem or not. So. That's my plan. I hate getting my blood drawn though :( So I'm not looking forward to that part of it.

4.4 pounds :0) That was a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.