Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 25








So I'm pretty sure my scale hates me. LOL! Either that or I ate too much salt the last night. Which is quite possible. Note to self: Never eat at IHOP again. How 2 eggs, hash browns and toast can equal 1080 calories without the bacon beats me? Add an extra 80 for the bacon. But I skipped the toast. But it was still close to 1000 calorie meal. Gotta be the butter? I mean that's the first time I have eaten there in years! But I do like to get breakfast from Denny's. So it's probably the same thing. Sigh. Dang!

So I have done pretty good the last two days about being GF/sugar free/yeast free. I decided for the moment to keep at least the cheese right now simply because of protein. I know it adds some fat in my diet, but I have to get that protein in! I had some applesauce tonight. It's homemade and I was craving it. So I pulled it out of the freezer. When I make it this year I am going to try it with way less sugar and see how the difference is :) Or maybe none at all and just put the cinnamon in. Hmm. Choices :0)

Ok, so I had found a kettlebell workout that my sister had bought and I decided to do it tonight, since I didn't get a workout in before the boys woke up this morning. (Um yeah. these boys need to learn to sleep in pronto! 6:30 on summer break is just not OK!) Oh my gosh! For one thing. It's like all squats!

Have I mentioned I hate squats? Ok. Well I don't do them very well. Especially after a leg and a knee surgery. But I did the 30 minute workout the best I could. I then went to Sparkpeople to input my calories that I burned. (I also did 15 minutes each on the airofit and the bike.) Well when I searched for it I was very shocked to find out that a 30 minute kettlebell training burns 600 calories. Holy Crap! And then I ended up burning over 400 more on the bike and airofit! Um that was an unintentional 1000 calorie burn day. I had no idea that it burned that many calories LOL! I might have picked it up a long time ago if I had known that! I mean it's not something that I will do every day by any means, because like I said. I. Hate. Squats. 30 minutes and my legs were JELLO! But I will probably throw it in once a week, every once in a while or so ;) Just to throw off my body.

So I've gotten back to counting calories and working out. Bring it on Summer. I've got big plans for you :-) Except for the week I am getting my wisdom teeth out. :( Not looking forward to that. But at the same time I am ready to get it over with. So I'm just gonna go with it. And enjoy a week of soup, and pudding right? :0)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.