Saturday, June 9, 2012

29 weeks..

Um hello. Has this year flown by or what? Wednesday will mark 29 weeks UNTIL the end of December and I am supposed to have Finished what I started.

sigh.

This is where weight loss has become an all out mental war. I did so amazingly awesome for the first three months of the year, and then one cheat day turned into two months of cheating and here I am, gained almost 10 pounds back. My body feels horrible, I have rashes on my skin, I haven't run regularly since the beginning of May. Or exercised hardly at all for that matter. I have had a to hell with it attitude and eaten what I want because I can. Even though I know it's bad for my body.

*Snap me back in*

Oh yeah! 29 weeks. See this is where the rubber meets the road. I can just give up here. I can be unhappy and miserable. Or I can press in and press on. My goal is still feasible. My first goal would put me losing 2.8 pounds a week to make it to my 100 pound weight loss goal. My throw up weight loss goal of making it to 120 pounds this year would put me losing 3.5 pounds a week to make it. Borderline pushy. But nonetheless attainable.

So where does that leave me? I'm in a pretty big do or die situation right now. Go big or go home. I have to give it everything I have for the next 29 weeks. Without failing. Every week has to be consistent or it's not gonna happen. I still have kept off 20(ish) pounds this year. So now it's either 80 or 100 more.

And right now I have the summer to get a great head start. Monday marks the last day of school and I have the next 11 weeks off to be able to really focus on my weight loss. I will have to watch the boys in the mornings, but the afternoons I will have a good chunk of time to be working out. Because I have to lose 3-4 pounds a week to meet my goal.

So this has become my plan. And I need to be blogging a bit more too. But I will have more time in my 11 weeks to be doing that :0)

29 weeks. 3.5 pounds a week. Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.