Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 84

Wednesday just seems to sneak up on me, but here we are again.

I'm feeling pretty good about finishing my squat challenge yesterday. And then I got a bill paid off on top of that. So it was a pretty dang good day yesterday. I even was noticing some changes in my body yesterday. In the squatting area. Haha. That's the best way that I can explain it I guess. But needless to say it's encouraging to me. Even though it took a month of squats to do it. Haha. But I will be continuing on with the squats. And then some, so I will be excited to see what the end of August is going on with my body without stepping on the scale. :)

My sister and I went mall walking last night. Haha..I have discovered why I'm not a big fan of going to the mall. I'm always trying to walk around people, they tend to walk so slow. Of course I'm not there to shop. I'm there to walk. So trying to walk around people and keep up with my sister who has longer legs than me was interesting. Of course I was only there because that's where she wanted to walk. I'm totally ok with walking outside. But at any rate we went walking for about 45 minutes and I was a little irritated that I didn't bring my water, because I was feeling it.

I'm going to need to figure out my workouts for August, because realistically I don't think that I can get the whole workout done at one time with my schedule. So I might have to break up the cardio and strength stuff just due to my time. So I will just have to try it out and see I guess.

But I am encouraged where the squat challenge took me. It took me all month to notice the change so I guess I will see what August brings.

Can't believe it's the last day of July! The year is halfway over already! How come everything seems to fly so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.