Tuesday, July 30, 2013

30 day squat challenge FINISHED!

I finished it!

I did my 200 squats this morning, and finished my 30 day challenge!

That makes me super happy right now. Haha.

I came up with a new plan for August, and I will be starting that on Thursday. And I am going to be tormenting myself once again haha..I combined a couple of new 30 day challenges. One of them is a plank challenge. Now I know fully well that I probably won't be able to finish that one. But I really am going to do it to see how long I can get myself to do a plank. And then I will probably redo it again in September. But it's a start. And the other challenge is a crunch challenge. And it works up to 135 crunches again. And then because I'm a glutton for punishment I decided to keep doing my 200 squats. And then I added and arm workout and then cardio 5 days a week. I think that is enough of a challenge for me :) August is the last month that I can really work out as much as I want to lol. Before I will have to scale back when I go back to school. Haha..

That's my news for today! I finished my challenge! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.