Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 76

You know it's about that time of the month when you go "whew! I only gained a pound!"

Huh? Hahaha

So I'm only up a pound. And somehow that's still ok. I'm so on the cusp of "freedom" Or being completely moved out of the old house. Or 11 weeks of summer vacation. Or all of it together.

And I was so disappointed that I forgot I was going to go running today. It's national running day. And of course it was stinking hot. Plus Wednesdays just aren't that good for me. And by the time I remembered, it was too late. Sad. I will be back to running soon though. I miss it for sure..And I'm pretty sure my body misses it too ;)

I was reading a blog today and she was talking about a scale that doesn't give you your weight when you step on it...it tells you (after you set it for the first time) what you have lost from that initial number or gained from it. I'm thinking that's kinda cool. And it's pretty decently priced for a scale. I'm considering checking it out. Not that I'm really obsessed with the number on the scale...I know its just a number and that our bodies just do things differently. But it might just take away something I don't know. I will see. I'm really just hoping that I win the giveaway she is doing on her blog ;) Then I won't have to buy it! *fingers crossed*


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.