Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday weigh in week 20

Oh man. 20 weeks? Yikes



See I was all prepared for a big huge gain this week. I mean. After all I have been stuffing my face ALL week. And not exercising ALL week. Sometimes you just go into survival mode and life happens. So when I got on the scale this morning and this number came up I kind of got off scratching my head. So did I really gain all that weight last week or was it just a fluke on the scale? I don't know. All I know is the number went down and I stuffed my face all week. Weird but true.

I turned into instant full time mom last week when my Mom had major surgery and is going to be down and out for the next 4-6 weeks. So I am basically now watching 2 boys 24 hours a day and trying to figure out how to work and work out and not eat myself out of my body. I have less than a month until school is out and that's what I am waiting for right now! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.