Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday weigh in week 49

49!! Oy vey! This year is rapidly coming to a close. And I am nowhere near where I wanted to be. Nevertheless I shall keep going.

I have been sick again for the last week. It started the very day we got off for Thanksgiving break. Although if I think about it I was starting to get sick before then. Just didn't realize it. I basically slept 12 hours every night, Wednesday through Saturday. And then woke up in the middle of the night on Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes you can sleep too much and the NyQuill won't work :( I have also had a low grade fever, which made me go into the doctor. 5 minutes and he decides it's "viral". Which is why I hate going to the doctor. Thank you for taking my money and telling me that. No. Really. Grrrrrr. Now I feel worse and don't have the money to go back to the doctor! That's what I get for going to the doctor too soon I suppose. See what I get for trying to be proactive?

So there is this teacher at work who has lost a bunch of weigh this year. She happens to have the same lunch that I do, and I was listening to them all talk today during lunch and they were asking her all sorts of questions. Like how much have you lost, what have you done...all those questions. Well she has lost 75 pounds since January. And all I kept thinking was man..That should have been me! I should be the one that people keep asking me what I have done. Just a moment I had today.

I don't know if it's all the medicine I've been taking or what, but my body is still retaining the weight. I mean sleeping so much over break, I ended up down at 222 again. But go figure it crept back up to 225 this morning. I haven't quite got it figured out yet. And it's irritating. But then again, so is this stupid recurring sinus infection. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.