Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 47

Ever have one of those days where you wake up running and never quit. Yep. That was today. I got up late, second day in a row!!, and just kept on going. I was supposed to bake my Amish friendship bread today and about halfway through the day realized that that I didn't have enough flour. I confirmed that suspicion when I got home so I had to run to the library to copy the recipe and then to Winco to get some flour and to see what kind of pudding they had. Did the dumbest thing at the library. I was trying to copy real quick and didn't look to see which side the paper went on. So of course I copied nothing. Just a blank paper! Haha. I had to go back out to my car to get more change for it to recopy it. I ended up wasting .60 on it instead of .30. Oh well. And then joy of all joy's Winco had cheescake pudding. I used that in my bread mix, threw in some caramel bites that I had, put it in a 9x13 cake pan and had some yummy yummy bread/cake. Whatever you want to call it. I call it the not lose any weight bread. Next time I make it I am throwing in something chocolate so I can't eat it! It was that good tonight! Oh boy. So now it's 10 and I am ready to crash but I remembered I hadn't done my post yet. I mean of course my super busy day would be Wednesday!

So other than that fun part of the day this post will be super short today. I've already taken my melatonin and will be drifting off to sleep hopefully soon. The key is to stay asleep all night and not keep waking up in the middle of the night..

Lost less than a pound. Don't know what the deal with my body is right now. But I will get it figured out.






Now I just need my headache to hit the road and (almost) all will be better :0)

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is really nice information. I was looking for something similar like this. Thanks for this useful information.

    By
    KendallSmith
    90 Day Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog!
    All the very best for today :)

    ReplyDelete

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.