Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday weigh in week 96

Well I knew that magic wasn't going to last forever LOL!. The scale was back up today. I was actually quite frustrated because each time I weighed myself it said something different. So I said forget it and went back to bed! Literally. I called in sick today. After something to do every day and night for the last two weeks my body just couldn't take it anymore. I have been feeling crappy for the last several days. And I just stayed home and rested today. I did finally get the scale to say the same thing twice so that's what I went with. It was nice to have nothing to do today, but I will be back at the grind tomorrow. One of these days I'm going to make it to the gym that I joined that I haven't gone to yet! Haha. I did notice that it hasn't come out of my account yet either...so at least I didn't lose out on any money ;) My goal is to go at least 3 times a week. It's only 21 a month. So that doesn't seem all that bad to start out with. Bare minimum I want to at least go and sit in the hot tub tomorrow night! That's part of the reason I joined the gym in the first place!

But for me? I'm back to bed. I never did nap today so I'm ready to actually go back to sleep...and hopefully this time my brain will shut off enough and let me do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.