Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in Week 88

Lots can happen in a week.

So I pretty much haven't worked out since last Wednesday. I have been trying my best not to get sick. And with two people on antibiotics in my house, that hasn't been easy. And I have just been tired. Plain and simple. Or my head hurts or my back hurts. Or both. I have been going to bed super early. And sleeping in. And now it's back to work. So I'm really needing to find a balance of working out and life. Oh and I got registered for my first college class ever. So yeah.

But now sitting here, my head is pounding and I've been up since 4:30 this morning. SO good night all! Here's to a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.