Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

So I got this idea from a blog that I read every day. She lost 125 pounds in 16 months. And a lot of it was due to her Wednesday weigh-ins. So I have decided to join her in this effort. Now I am just getting started on this blog and I will be making a ton of improvements on the way, but I knew that this was how I was going to start it out. :)

So my journey has been about starting things, and starting things, and starting things, yet I hardly ever seem to be able to finish them. Much like my weight loss journey. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. Definitely before 6th grade. And I have lost, and I have gained, and I have lost, and I have gained. In 2007 I joined a website, www.sparkpeople.com which has helped me along my weight loss journey. I love it! And I am not leaving it, but I needed something that was going to challenge me a little bit more. So I decided to go a little more public. *gulp*


And in my cycle of life I have currently gained back all the weight that I had lost with SP. So this is me starting over. My goal in 2012 is to post every day on how I am doing, my successes and my failures, and my weigh in pictures. Of my ugly toes (more on that tomorrow, or later tonight if I get a chance)

So here it is, my starting weight this morning. Now mind you I got a new scale for this whole big project of mine. I have jumped from a non digital scale to a digital one and automatically gained 4 pounds. I don't know what it is, but I am consistently 4 pounds heavier on a digital scale. Whatever. I'm gonna just take it and move on :0)
I didn't realize it would be so grainy however, so next week I will be trying out the flash to see if that does better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.